WHAT IS CAVERJECT?
Caverject is a Prostaglandin E1, also known as alprostadil. It is a prescription medicine that can help you achieve a better and longer erection. Caverject should be prescribed only by a professional doctors after further health check.
HOW DOES CAVERJECT WORK?
Caverject works by widening the blood vessels, allowing more blood to rush to your private area. When more blood is concentrated there, your penis will become harden and erected naturally.
To administer the use of Caverject, you must inject it as instructed into the penis. Please make sure the injection side is clean (by using rubbing alcohol). You may inject it to any of the penis area (shaft or head). Be sure to change the location of injections to avoid any infection problems.
Step 1: Take off the cap by twisting it clockwise and upwards.
Step 2: Fill in the Caverject according to doctor's recommendation.
Step 3: Position the bottle upward to avoid any unwanted spill.
Step 4: Change the needle to a smaller one.
Step 5: Push the syringe until little drops of liquid comes out.
Step 6: Target only the side of penis shaft area to be injected. Avoid the top and bottom part.
Step 7: Inject it directly to the side of the penis.
Step 8: Finish the liquid and enjoy your sex.
BENEFITS OF CAVERJECT
Caverject is beneficial for those who are having erection problems such as:
- Penis gets bigger but not hard (marshmallow)
- Penis gets bigger and harder but not hard enough for penetration (peeled banana)
- Penis is hard enough for penetration but not completely hard (unpeeled banana)
- Penis is hard enough but doesn’t last long (arriving early)
What Caverject does is that it gives your penis a hard enough erection for a longer time (1 hour).
- No oral consumption needed for those who aren’t suitable for Viagra or Cialis
- The effect is faster than the oral-consumption tablets
- A research on the satisfaction of Caverject shown that 73% of the subjects said that Caverject injection is more enjoyable compared to other medications
PRECAUTIONS OF TAKING CAVERJECT
Caverject is not meant for use in women or children under 18 years of age. It is also not suitable for those who have penile implant. Other precautions include:
- Seek professional doctors if you are having erection of more than 4 hours
- Avoid if you have history of leukimia or myeloma
- Avoid if you have unusual or deformed penis size
- Have history of heart attack
Please let our doctors know if you have any current medication you take including prescription, over the counter or herbal ones.
SIDE EFFECT OF CAVERJECT
There are rarely side effects of Caverject. But, there are several cases that involve:
- Erection lasting more than 4 hours. This is caused by the intervention of current medication that is clashed with Caverject. So, should you consume any medication, please do let us know before we prescribe the Caverject.
- Low blood pressure. As your blood will move to penis during the erection, it may cause a drop in blood pressure. To avoid this, our doctors will do an assessment for you before prescribing the medication.
- Increased risk in heart problem. This is due to the pre-existing heart condition that is heightened by the medication. As Caverject widens the opening for blood vessels, it may cause blood rush for some patients who are having heart problems. Kindly visit our doctor if you have had such an experience.
WHERE CAN I GET THIS TREATMENT?
Caverject can be obtained from any of our branches. As Caverject is a prescription medication, you can only get it after a thorough medical check up from our doctors. To get you started on this journey, please arrange a consultation session with our doctors at: